Friday, January 9, 2009

Reinvent Yourself!

Hi all,

In high school and college I became known for my signature hair. It was long, straight, parted down the middle a la Marcia Brady. And it was...well...BORING! 

At 24 something clicked and I realized that life wasn't worth living if I didn't take some changes and I've been changing my hair frequently ever since.  So now I'm always experimenting. I have a breakup, I change my hair. I get a new job, I change my hair. It's the new year, I change my hair. It's Tuesday, I change my hair. You get the idea. 

And when I want to brainstorm for a new look I always check out what my favorite celebs are doing, especially those with similar hair types and face shapes to me.  Today I was pondering my next move and came across The Daily Makeover which has album after album of inspiration. 

I guess the first decision is am I keeping the bangs for '09? I'll keep you posted!

xoxo, 
Miss T



No comments: