Tuesday, June 9, 2009

80's Prom Party

Most of us would concur that the single decade with the most hair horror stories has got to be the 80's thus far. You'd be hard pressed to find a Prom pic from that time where the updo didn't resemble road kill. And you know it's true. The dresses were true casualties as well.

But that doesn't mean the 80's didn't offer up some awesomeness in the music department! I refuse to dance as a general rule, but get me to a wedding or barmitzvah and I am good to go, namely because 80's music is so totally utterly danceable!

So you can bet that I'll be hitting up the 80's Prom Party at the House of Blues in West Hollywood next month. If you're in Southern California, I suggest you do the same as 100% of the $30 entry fee goes toward supporting local animal rescues.

If you don't live in California, why not host your own themed charity ball?! A costume party is never a bad idea.

xoxo,
Miss T

No comments: