Thursday, February 5, 2009

Barbie Girl!!!

Growing up, I was definitely a Barbie girl. There was nothing better than getting a new Barbie and taking your old one and cutting her hair, or changing the style! My older brother used to tease me and say that I only needed Barbie for her head since all I did was play with her hair. Mattel saw how much some of us loved doing Barbie's hair, they even came out with a doll who's hair you could cut and stick back on! 2009 marks Barbie's 50th birthday, and Allure Magazine has compiled some of Barbie's most famous hairstyles. From the original blond with curly bangs, to the most popular Total Hair Barbie (with hair down to her feet!) Check out Allure's Barbie World slide show. My favorites have got to be Maxi N Mini Fashion Barbie from 1970 and 1986's Cyndi Lauper inspired Barbie!


And don't forget about the Grammy's this Sunday! I can't wait to check out the celebs, their wardrobe choices, and more importantly their hair!!!


-Rayy

No comments: